The aim of the Conference is to present and exchange experiences on new information technologies, standards and the
other topics in the area of digitization of cultural and scientific heritage, including, but not limited to:
- digital capture and transformation from analogue to digital form,
- describing and representations of heritage objects and documentation about them,
- processing of digitized content,
- presentation and long term preservation of digitized content.
SEEDI is an international effort to develop awareness about digitization of cultural and scientific heritage in the South-Eastern European countries and to bring together:
- archivists, librarians and curators responsible for the preservation of and permanent access to cultural and scientific heritage;
- information technology researchers developing projects on digitization of cultural and scientific heritage,
- scholars in the arts and humanities, social sciences, history and computer science, students and all the other interested in digitization of cultural and scientific heritage.
The official language of the Conference is English.
THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.