Tenth Festival of Croatian Digitisation Projects: Call for Papers
The National and University Library in Zagreb is again organising D-fest, its traditional annual Festival of Croatian Digitisation Projects, whose tenth, jubilee edition it will host on 14 and 15 May 2020.
Apart from focusing on the digital unification of resources and data and the development of cooperative digital objects management systems, the programme of this year’s Festival will also highlight the Festival’s role in the development and promotion of digitisation of cultural heritage in Croatia.
The Festival programme will spotlight the following topics:
• digital unification,
• cooperative digital objects management systems,
• protection and preservation of digital heritage,
• copyright issues related to using digital resources,
• interpretation of digital cultural heritage,
• digitisation of specific types of resources, and
• presentations of digitisation projects and the related digital products.
All interested in participation may submit their oral or poster presentation proposals online not later than 31 March 2020. All applicants will be notified of the details on the outcome of their submission until 7 April 2020.