Tenth Festival of Croatian Digitisation Projects: 2021 Call for Papers
The National and University Library in Zagreb is again organising D-fest, its traditional annual Festival of Croatian Digitisation Projects, whose tenth anniversary edition it will host on 6 and 7 May 2021.
Apart from focusing on the digital unification of resources and data and the development of cooperative digital objects management systems, the programme of this year’s Festival will also highlight the Festival’s role in the development and promotion of digitisation of cultural heritage in Croatia.
The Festival programme will spotlight the following topics:
- digital unification,
- cooperative digital objects management systems,
- digitisation of cultural and scientific heritage,
- protection and preservation of digital heritage,
- copyright issues related to using digital resources,
- interpretation of digital cultural heritage, and
- presentations of digitisation projects and the related digital products.
All interested in participation may submit their oral or poster presentation proposals online not later than 28 March 2021. All applicants will be notified of the details on the outcome of their submission until 2 April 2021.