NSK removing COVID-19 measures – 8 April 2022
Starting from 9 April 2022 and acting in line with the latest decisions of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia concerning easing measures to combat the COVID-19 epidemic, the National and University Library in Zagreb (NSK) will be providing its services without implementing most of the anti-epidemic measures, thus discontinuing on its premises
– mandatory wearing of protective face masks,
– limitations concerning the number of persons in the Library’s building at a time,
– limitations concerning the number of persons using lifts at the same time,
– limitations concerning the number of persons attending the Library’s events and programmes,
– epidemic-related restrictions concerning eating and drinking,
– mandatory taking of body temperature at the entrance to the Library.
The Library still urges users and everyone else on its premises to continue to act responsibly with regard to the protection of themselves and others and, depending on circumstances and at their own discretion, maintain social distance, wear protective face masks and disinfect their hands.
The National and University Library in Zagreb thanks its users for their responsible behaviour so far and acting in accordance with all measures to combat the spread of COVID-19, thus doing their part in preventing the Library’s closing.