– special safety regulations will be implemented on all the Library’s premises;
– users are obliged to be able to present their identity documents for the purpose of identification checks;
– users should not leave their personal belongings or any kind of bags unattended and should report any such objects immediately upon noticing them to the Library’s staff, members of the Library’s Security Section or an attending police officer;
– the reading room on the Library’s Ground Floor will exclusively be available to users at the time of the Library’s extended hours services, from 21.00 to 24.00, while daytime use will be possible in the reading rooms on Floors 1, 3 and 4;
– the restaurant on Floor 5 will continue to provide its services during the Library’s regular opening hours.