Monday-Friday 8.00 – 16.00
Tel: 00385 1 616 4146
099 2531 890
Fax: 00 385 1 616 4186
• The planning of the development of academic and special libraries as part of the Library’s basic activities.
• The development of the national strategy for the development of the system of university libraries in the Republic of Croatia.
• The development of the national strategy for the development of special libraries in the Republic of Croatia.
• Participation in the defining of the cooperative acquisition and availability of electronic information resources on the national level.
• The coordination of the activities of the Professional Committee on Central University Libraries.
• The organization of counselling, seminars and lectures for members of the staff of university and special libraries.
• A coordinated development of collections in libraries of the University of Zagreb.
• The integration of libraries of the University of Zagreb through a unique online service Ask a librarian.
Forms of counselling services and professional assistance:
• Guidelines and recommendations regarding activities conducted by university, academic and special libraries.
• Direct professional assistance relating to activities and operations of university, academic and special libraries.
• Professional assistance and activities related to the setting up and closing of university, academic and special libraries.
• Assistance in relation to dealing with various issues associated with the status of libraries and librarians.
INFORMATIVE THURSDAY – A SPECIAL PROGRAMME FOR THE HEADS AND DIRECTORS OF ACADEMIC LIBRARIES ORGANIZED ONCE A MONTH (EVERY FIRST THURSDAY) AT THE NATIONAL AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY IN ZAGREB.
INFORMATIVE FRIDAY – A SPECIAL PROGRAMME FOR THE HEADS AND DIRECTORS OF SPECIAL LIBRARIES ORGANIZED ONCE A MONTH (EVERY FIRST FRIDAY) AT THE NATIONAL AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARY IN ZAGREB.
Each Informative Thursday and Friday session has a special theme determined in agreement with the heads and directors of libraries – every month they are informed about any new developments and debates on current issues are organized.